Yeongdeungpo-gu Multicultural Family Support Center Employment support services are conducted for marriage immigrants
You can apply to this job at Yeongdeungpo-gu Multicultural Family Support Center as long as you are a member at this center.
Membership application is possible upon visiting the center, which is operated by reservation. Please make a reservation first
by phone (02-845-5433) before visiting.
- Multicultural activities class (Multiculturalism education lecturer)
- To be dispatched in Seocho-gu area kindergarten, daycare center, children's welfare center, school, etc.
*Working hours : depends on the schedule of the lecture (weekdays, before 18:00)
*Wage : \50,000 per hour
*Required dcuments: resume, self-introduction letter, consent on use of personal informations(separate form from institution)
*Country of birth: not necessary
★pre-requisite: (to be prioritized if all 4 qualifications complied)
- married immigrant
- have stayed in Korea for more than 2 years
- holds a valid TOPIK level 4 (at least) certificate
- at least college graduate
*How to apply:
1. If you haven't sent your resume and self-introduction letter yet to the center,
please send them through email firstname.lastname@example.org
with title name ‘J-201_77_(name)’.
2. If you are already a member of Yeongdeungpo-gu Multicultural Family Support Center
and you have sent your resume and self-introduction letter, please click the button below to apply.
※ All job search activities are available after registering as a member of Yeongdeungpo-gu Multicultural Family Support Center.(visit registration)